Had my boys make gift tags from wood on the Glowforge

Lee Walker

Nov 24, 2017, 12:21:05 PM11/24/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
First try to do something not completely straight off the website.

My boys made gift tags to be reused each year for family members.
Scanned in their drawing/writing, and resized it into a tag that was already made from the Glowforge site.
Each one took 10-15 mins to cut - mostly because the handwriting is raster etched quite slowly.

Came out nice, and they will last many years.

Much more fun than fighting through crowds for Black Friday savings.

Inline image 5Inline image 4Inline image 6

Lee Walker
Principal Engineer
(423) 834-7104
(404) 405-1194