Glowforge Demo at Tonight's meeting and some other notes.

Jeff Johnson

Oct 17, 2017, 8:46:20 AM10/17/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Just a reminder, Lee is going to demonstrate his Glowforge laser cutter that he has finally taken delivery on after a 2 year wait.  It should be interesting to see. You can see promotional information on this appliance here:

For those that use the red stickers to mark their personal material.... Please remember to put your initials on them so we know who it belongs to if we have to move it, or when members quit we know to save for that member, or to make public.  Thanks!