Signups for ChattLab are now open.

Jeff Johnson

Oct 19, 2016, 5:38:09 PM10/19/16
to chattla...@googlegroups.com, chattl...@googlegroups.com, chattlab...@googlegroups.com

Future Chatt*Lab'rs, as we move forward with plans to lease a space, establish bylaws, get insurance etc, we need to know what kind of support we will have in terms of membership.  Some of you are already planning on joining, and this is your chance.  Those of you that are considering joining, know that you becoming a member helps all of us with the creation of this space.

Our members that sign up prior to our official groundbreaking of a space will be on our permanent list of founding members.  It doesn't mean that much other than pride, but it is something worthy in my book.

To join, just fill out the linked form.  Any payments won't be due until November 1st, and if we don't succeed in opening a space, all of your contributions will be returned.  We are only holding the money so we have enough for a rent reserve, rent down deposit, insurance and rent.  It also gives us an idea if we believe we can afford the location we are currently interested in.

The more members we have pledged, the quicker we can get a location.  Please join now.  Thanks.

Jeff Johnson

https://goo.gl/forms/NHd6420qVsfagqru1