We're on the map.

Jeff Johnson

Dec 7, 2016, 5:12:32 PM12/7/16
to chattl...@googlegroups.com, chattlab...@googlegroups.com
I know this falls into the area of "so what" but it was a full week ordeal to get done, but we are now on google maps.  I have my number for info, but I may come to regret that.

Inline image 1

Michael Grilo

Dec 7, 2016, 5:23:16 PM12/7/16
to Jeff Johnson, chattl...@googlegroups.com, Chattlab-Members
Thanks for getting that done, Jeff.

On Dec 7, 2016 5:12 PM, "Jeff Johnson" <jeffj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I know this falls into the area of "so what" but it was a full week ordeal to get done, but we are now on google maps.  I have my number for info, but I may come to regret that.

Inline image 1

Jeff Johnson

Dec 7, 2016, 5:29:04 PM12/7/16
to Michael Grilo, chattl...@googlegroups.com, Chattlab-Members
We need to eventually get some interior pics that we can put in the listing.