No Chili on Tuesday; Pizza instead

0 wyświetleń

Jeff Johnson

nieprzeczytany,
25 wrz 2017, 09:34:5025.09.2017
do chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Sorry for the last minute change, with the warmer weather (not exactly good chili weather), lack of others wanting to bring chili in (only one other said they would) as well as lack of a way to reheat it, makes it too difficult to do for this meeting.

So instead, we'll have pizza.  Please RSVP on our meetup page (Click Here) so we know how much pizza to order.  Otherwise, we won't have enough pizza to go around.

This meeting will be our regular "agenda style" event where we inform the membership of everything that's going on.  We hope you can make it, but if not, we'll be trying to Facebook Live it, so you can hopefully watch there.

Thanks, hope to see everyone there.

Jeff
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi