Shelf by sliding door

Nicholas Lombardy

Jul 2, 2015, 10:53:02 PM7/2/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

As I was leaving tonight and shutting the door, a bunch of stuff fell off the shelf the door slides behind. Paint and photo accessories seem to be the main things. No major spills, and all the paint was fine, but the filament broke out of this 150-watt bulb, this drawing fluid has a crack in the lid, and the Photo Emulsion Remover lost a large chunk out of the lid. Throwing the bulb away, but leaving the two bottles on the table... Just FYI. Oh, and moving the shelf out from the door a hair.

20150702_225214.jpg

Jason Brown

Jul 2, 2015, 11:17:35 PM7/2/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Doh! Thanks for the update, improbably shifted things back too far.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 2, 2015, at 10:53 PM, Nicholas Lombardy <ni...@area64.tv> wrote:

As I was leaving tonight and shutting the door, a bunch of stuff fell off the shelf the door slides behind. Paint and photo accessories seem to be the main things. No major spills, and all the paint was fine, but the filament broke out of this 150-watt bulb, this drawing fluid has a crack in the lid, and the Photo Emulsion Remover lost a large chunk out of the lid. Throwing the bulb away, but leaving the two bottles on the table... Just FYI. Oh, and moving the shelf out from the door a hair.

<20150702_225214.jpg>

Kit Buckley

Jul 3, 2015, 10:35:53 AM7/3/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I will swing by this afternoon and take care of all that. The screen printing chemicals are old and may have gone bad anyways.