3D printer possible donation

sam lensgraf

Apr 5, 2017, 6:07:29 PM4/5/17
to Chattlab Chattanooga
Hi guys,

I'm Sam Lensgraf -- I came to the meeting last week. I have a partly working 3D printer I'd like to donate. It is a prusa i3 assembled from a kit. It was my primary work horse for a while, but I recently upgraded to a newer kit. The printer is a prusa i3 kit from Makerfarm. Link here: http://www.makerfarm.com/index.php/prusa-8-i3v-kit-v-slot-extrusion.html.

The printer has some damage around the extruder, will need an 8" square glass plate for a print bed and will need a power supply. Other than that, it is in good working order. If you all are interested in it I'd be happy to donate it. Pictures attached to this post.
20170405_180435.jpg
20170405_180441.jpg

Jason Brown

Apr 5, 2017, 6:18:41 PM4/5/17
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
That sounds awesome!

Sounds like I have everything needed to get it up and running quickly too.

Sent from my iPhone
<20170405_180435.jpg>
<20170405_180441.jpg>

Jeff Johnson

sam lensgraf

Apr 6, 2017, 7:21:34 AM4/6/17
to Chattlab Chattanooga
Awesome, I'll bring it by this coming Tuesday. Look forward to seeing you all!