Radio Shack in Red Bank Closing

Kit Buckley

May 13, 2017, 5:36:49 PM5/13/17
to Chattlab Chattanooga
The Radio Shack in Red Bank is closing and most of the store is currently 50% or more off. Electrical components were 70% off earlier this afternoon.

Mike Harrison

May 13, 2017, 6:04:42 PM5/13/17
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

> On May 13, 2017, at 5:36 PM, Kit Buckley <manvm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The Radio Shack in Red Bank is closing and most of the store is currently 50% or more off. Electrical components were 70% off earlier this afternoon.

Darn, that was a decent store.. I’m going to swing by this evening and see what I can see I might need soon.

Jeff Johnson

May 13, 2017, 9:02:48 PM5/13/17
to chattlab-list
Ask about the drawers.

I heard they were one of the ones staying open

Mike Harrison

May 13, 2017, 10:14:39 PM5/13/17
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

> On May 13, 2017, at 9:02 PM, Jeff Johnson <jeffj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ask about the drawers.
>
> I heard they were one of the ones staying open

I popped in real quick tonight, bought a couple of things for Nancy. But we had dinner plans and had to run to meet people. I’d like to go back tomorrow and/or Monday and do some shopping, for myself, for Ring-U and maybe some donations to Chatt*Lab. It’s fixtures and all… so the drawers and such are going to be sold. I wonder what they’d take for the drawers and their contents.

My issue is: even at 50-70% off on a few things I know the prices of well and need, they aren’t as cheap as Amazon.com and other places.