Samsung Tab screen replacement.

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jeff Johnson

未讀,
2017年6月15日 上午8:08:102017/6/15
收件者:chattlab...@googlegroups.com、chattlab-list
My dog knocked Hollys tablet on the floor and broke the screen.  Does anyone know a place to get it fixed?

Thanks.
Jeff

Jeff Johnson

未讀,
2017年6月15日 上午9:50:202017/6/15
收件者:sharif murphy、chattlab-list、chattlab...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  They don't do samsung tablets, but they referred me to someone that does,

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:35 AM, sharif murphy <fir...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've had good experience with Oops repair on Broad St. they'll replace the screen in 30 min.

--
sharif murphy

Rudy Elizondo

未讀,
2017年6月15日 上午11:54:342017/6/15
收件者:Jeff Johnson、sharif murphy、chattlab-list、chattlab...@googlegroups.com
I haven't done a samsung tablet but have done 2 samsung phones including an edge. I'd doubt it's harder than that. What model is it?

On June 15, 2017 at 8:08:09 AM, Jeff Johnson (jeffj...@gmail.com) wrote:

My dog knocked Hollys tablet on the floor and broke the screen.  Does anyone know a place to get it fixed?

Thanks.
Jeff

Jeff Johnson

未讀,
2017年6月15日 中午12:00:252017/6/15
收件者:Rudy Elizondo、sharif murphy、chattlab-list、chattlab...@googlegroups.com
Apparently, the only place to get it fixed is Samsung.  (it's a Tab Pro S).  The local places can't find a screen replacement.  $220 flat fee.  Could be worse.

Thanks for all the replies.

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Rudy Elizondo <lachupa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't done a samsung tablet but have done 2 samsung phones including an edge. I'd doubt it's harder than that. What model is it?
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:50 AM Jeff Johnson <jeffj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks.  They don't do samsung tablets, but they referred me to someone that does,
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:35 AM, sharif murphy <fir...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've had good experience with Oops repair on Broad St. they'll replace the screen in 30 min.

--
sharif murphy

On June 15, 2017 at 8:08:09 AM, Jeff Johnson (jeffj...@gmail.com) wrote:

My dog knocked Hollys tablet on the floor and broke the screen.  Does anyone know a place to get it fixed?

Thanks.
Jeff

回覆所有人
回覆作者