Anyone available this weekend to help move a coke machine?

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jeff Johnson

未讀,
2017年5月5日 晚上9:23:442017/5/5
收件者:chattlab...@googlegroups.com、chattlab-list
Jason and I bought a "newer" machine for the space.  It has a dollar bill changer and 10 slots for drinks.  Yah! more variety!

Problem is it's larger than the current one and its on a 2nd floor.  We need to take it down a flight of steps and we have a new appliance dolly that's rated for 1,200 lbs and is perfect for the job.  We would just like to have another back or two to make sure all is done safely.  Once we get it down the stairs we'll be golden.

The machine is downtown, on Holtzclaw so it won't be a long drive.

If available, let me know so we can try to make arrangements with Jason and the seller.

Thanks.
Jeff

Mike Harrison

未讀,
2017年5月6日 清晨7:54:392017/5/6
收件者:chattl...@googlegroups.com、chattlab...@googlegroups.com

> On May 5, 2017, at 9:23 PM, Jeff Johnson <jeffj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Jason and I bought a "newer" machine for the space. It has a dollar bill changer and 10 slots for drinks. Yah! more variety!

I’m wide open Sunday, and can help Saturday (today) after 3pm. 423 605-6943

Jeff Johnson

未讀,
2017年5月8日 上午9:49:202017/5/8
收件者:Chattlab-Members、chattl...@googlegroups.com
Mike, sorry we ,missed your offer.  We had enough help fortunately.

VERY Special thanks to Reda, Joe, Jason and Reda's buddy, Mo.

It was very hard, but we had strong backs, strong minds and a strong dolly that we bought.  Finding a dolly that's rated for over 800 lbs wasn't easy, but we found one at Northern Tool that was good rated for 1,200 lbs and worked well.  This dolly actually has another set of wheels that lets you carry things in the leaned position.  Very cool.  Getting it around four 90 degree bends in the stairway took us the most time.  Once at the space, our loading dock worked great using a chain hoist and the I-beam roller, each rated at 2,000 lbs, though probably 1,000 when you give it the harbor freight conversion.

It's currently in the space, but we'll need to debug the vending mechanism which has issues (hence the good price on the machine).  Once working, it'll be able to provide change and give us 5 more options for selection.  Drinks will remain at 50 cents.  I have 3 of them selected, Orange Crush, Mountain Dew and Diet Dr. Pepper.  That leaves 2 slots open.  Feel free to give suggestions of the non-beer variety.

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 6:54:39 AM UTC-5, Mike Harrison wrote:

Jeff Johnson

未讀,
2017年5月8日 上午9:50:572017/5/8
收件者:Chattlab-Members、chattl...@googlegroups.com
Oh, interestingly enough, the dolly cost almost twice what the soda machine did ($180 vs $100), but I'm sure it will have other uses for us.

Jeff Johnson

未讀,
2017年5月8日 上午9:59:232017/5/8
收件者:Dave Alverson、Chattlab-Members、chattlab-list
I 2nd that.  I almost got some from Sams, but it was in a variety pack.

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Dave Alverson <dave.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks guys!
My vote is for Root Beer

回覆所有人