Tables

Lee Walker

May 4, 2017, 11:32:12 AM5/4/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
A friend of mine is upgrading all his tables/benches in his office (in the Edney building).
The current ones are all ours - we just need to pick them up. Need a truck and some muscle - this will be about 14/15th May.

Someone must have truck? The rest of us can manhandle them.

Lee Walker
Principal Engineer
(423) 834-7104
(404) 405-1194
l.s.walker (Skype)
www.codejourneymen.com

Code Journeymen LLC
1028 Signal Mtn Road,
Suite 103
"Tardis Basement"
Chattanooga TN
37405

Jeff Johnson

May 4, 2017, 12:29:40 PM5/4/17
to Tim Youngblood, Lynn Dixon, Lee Walker, chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Cool.  Any chance we can get pics of what we're talking about?

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Tim Youngblood <timyou...@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m at the Edney so just say the word when you need some help.

Tim

On May 4, 2017, at 11:53 AM, lynn dixon <lynn....@gmail.com> wrote:

Lee,
I have an F-250, and would be willing to help load these up and transport the to the space.

Lee Walker

May 4, 2017, 1:23:15 PM5/4/17
to Jeff Johnson, Tim Youngblood, Lynn Dixon, chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Inline image 1Inline image 3Inline image 4Inline image 2

Lee Walker
Principal Engineer
(423) 834-7104
(404) 405-1194
l.s.walker (Skype)
www.codejourneymen.com

Code Journeymen LLC
1028 Signal Mtn Road,
Suite 103
"Tardis Basement"
Chattanooga TN
37405

Jeff Johnson

May 4, 2017, 1:24:36 PM5/4/17
to Lee Walker, Tim Youngblood, Lynn Dixon, chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Score.  Those will be nice to have for laser cutters, 3d printers etc.

Lee Walker

May 11, 2017, 6:18:56 PM5/11/17
to chattlab-list, chattlab...@googlegroups.com
The tables I've arranged to get, the new ones should come next week. When he gets a delivery notice, we should pick them up the night before - that should be easier for us. I'll keep you updated.
Are we using Jeff's pickup again?

Jeff Johnson

May 11, 2017, 6:22:19 PM5/11/17
to Lee Walker, chattlab-list, chattlab...@googlegroups.com
We can.  I need some notice though, because I have to drive to Hixson to get it.

We also need to figure out where to place them.  I'm thinking we can move the purple people eater sofa to the lounge (after a good vacuuming) and use that space for some work areas with the tables, unless there are some complaints.