Pizza at ChattLab meetup this Friday night.

1 view

Jeff Johnson

Oct 12, 2016, 10:01:15 PM10/12/16
to chattla...@googlegroups.com, chattl...@googlegroups.com, chattlab...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys and gals. Sorry for the short notice, but we have a short amount of time left in the year believe it or not and we have a lot to do. We need to spread the load a little and we're hoping that some of you can pitch in.

The good news is there will be pizza, (donations accepted). Please RSVP so we know how much pizza to have handy. Bring your own beverages, though soda machines are in the building.

Please note, this will be at the BDC building and YOU CAN park there after 6pm without a permit.

We will have a brief introduction as to who we are and what we do, and then we'll get down to business as to what we are trying to accomplish.

If possible, we may do this on a weekly basis so we can provide updates and get more makers involved.

We hope to see you there!

The following link will take you to the meetup:

http://meetu.ps/s/.0/5461s/f

fakermage

Oct 13, 2016, 9:44:25 AM10/13/16
to chattl...@googlegroups.com, chattla...@googlegroups.com, chattlab...@googlegroups.com
Meet up is giving me an error what us the day and location please.  Don't know BDC building.

Glenn

Jeff Johnson

Oct 13, 2016, 9:50:22 AM10/13/16
to chattl...@googlegroups.com, chattla...@googlegroups.com, chattlab...@googlegroups.com
Glenn,  To see the full details you may need to sign into meetup and join the chattlab group.  This will allow you to RSVP so we know how much pizza to get.

It is Friday (tomorrow) night at 6:30 pm the BDC which is at the corner of cherokee and manufacturers.  The parking is free after 6 (regardless of the permit required flag).  The address is 100 Cherokee Blvd.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks.
Jeff