Space items to be worked on.

Jeff Johnson

Jan 6, 2017, 5:45:15 PM1/6/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattl...@googlegroups.com
If anyone wants to come to the space this weekend and work on some tasks, there are a few skilled and unskilled items that can be worked on if you like.

Here are some of the things if you want:

  1. Hang a projector?  We have a on-loan projector from Mike Harrison that would be nice to hang from the ceiling at some point (ask me about details).
  2. Drywall tape mud.  Ugh.  I hate doing this, but we need to do it.
  3. Paint.  Can't be done until after #2, so will have to wait.
  4. Shelf assembly.  Old metal shelves that Jason has loaned us.  They need some assembly.

I should be there between 1 and 3 working on a personal space improvement project (surprise).

Thanks.
Jeff

Mike Harrison

Jan 6, 2017, 8:13:11 PM1/6/17
to Jeff Johnson, chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattl...@googlegroups.com

> On Jan 6, 2017, at 5:45 PM, Jeff Johnson <jeffj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If anyone wants to come to the space this weekend and work on some tasks, there are a few skilled and unskilled items that can be worked on if you like.
>
> Here are some of the things if you want:
>
> • Hang a projector? We have a on-loan projector from Mike Harrison that would be nice to hang from the ceiling at some point (ask me about details).

It’s not “on loan”.. It’s Chatt*Lab’s.

I just filled up a tub of useful stuff.. including some VGA cables and more, and a VESA mounting arm for that projector. I’ll bring it down tomorrow morning.
Same deal, if not useful, I’ll haul to dumpster.