3D Printer - is it here yet?

Lee Walker

Jan 3, 2018, 10:07:40 AM1/3/18
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Did the Prusa Mk3 turn up?
I know it's in kit form, and will need some assembly - I'd be happy to help (since I've played with them before).

I got Octopi https://octopi.octoprint.org/ working with my Mk2S. Also printed out some upgrades to hold the raspberry Pi and camera (for grabbing time lapse videos). I should upgrade our Mk3 as some point too.

My first video of a print of a pi case - before I fixe the camera to the bed.

Lee Walker
Principal Engineer
(423) 834-7104
(404) 405-1194
l.s.walker (Skype)
www.codejourneymen.com

Code Journeymen LLC
1028 Signal Mtn Road,
Suite 103
"Tardis Basement"
Chattanooga TN
37405

Jeff Johnson

Jan 3, 2018, 10:51:45 AM1/3/18
to chattlab-list, Chattlab-Members
No, it has not.  :(

Aram has ordered one as well and it he hasn't gotten his either.

Jeff Johnson

Jan 3, 2018, 11:13:33 AM1/3/18
to chattlab-list, Chattlab-Members
Just got an update, late January.