Can you post this flier if you have a spot?

Jeff Johnson

Jul 17, 2017, 9:43:42 AM7/17/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Hey all, can you post this flier on your local bulletin board where it doesn't violate any policy?  This is for Dan's Python workshop and we still have about 5 seats remaining and would like to get the word out.

Thanks
Jeff

g4g ad.pdf

Quantum Potato

Jul 18, 2017, 2:39:13 PM7/18/17
to Chattlab Chattanooga, chattlab...@googlegroups.com
Do we have any printed out fliers at the lab I can pick up?

Jeff Johnson

Jul 18, 2017, 11:37:01 PM7/18/17
to Quantum Potato, Dan Mailman, Chattlab Chattanooga, chattlab...@googlegroups.com
Dan, would you be able to print some more flyers and leave them near the mail box for QP?