Easy money for Chattlab

Jeff Johnson

Jul 30, 2017, 11:09:23 AM7/30/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Sorry for the repost, but our membership has grown and they may not have seen this.  It's also a nice reminder for those that don't already have a charity they're supporting.  If not, please consider doing this if you shop at Amazon:

This is one of the simplest and easiest ways you can make a difference. All you have to do is name Chatt*lab Makerspace your charity of choice with your Amazon.com account and then shop at smile.amazon.com. Doing so will give our charity half of one percent of each of your purchases, and it doesn't cost you any more money.You can do it in 3 simple steps:

  1. Go to https://smile.amazon.com and sign-in
  2. select CHATTLAB MAKERSPACE as your charity (or click this shortcut link to do so: Set Chattlab as my charity )
  3. If you use google Chrome, install the smile always extension here: Smile

The “trick” to all of this is that you have to shop at “smile.amazon.com” instead of the normal “www.amazon.com”. It's the same site, just different way of getting there. The smile-always extension (step #3) redirects you to the smile portion of the site each time go go to amazon.com.

For more information about Amazon Smile, go here: http://smile.amazon.com/about