Rear projection 60inch

Nicholas Lombardy

Nov 4, 2014, 6:23:58 PM11/4/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys, had a guy offer me the working innards to a 60inch DLP rear projection TV (no case). I don't need it, but just offering it up to any takers. He had mentioned someone at the space may want the guts.

Jason Brown

Nov 4, 2014, 6:47:43 PM11/4/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Yours is still at the space right?  I have actually been looking for one for a project. I will take it if it isn't too much trouble.

--Jason Brown

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Nicholas Lombardy <ni...@area64.tv> wrote:

Hey guys, had a guy offer me the working innards to a 60inch DLP rear projection TV (no case). I don't need it, but just offering it up to any takers. He had mentioned someone at the space may want the guts.

Nicholas Lombardy

Nov 4, 2014, 8:02:26 PM11/4/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Yep! Exactly why I don't need another :)

I will have him bring it by the space.

Nicholas Lombardy

Nov 6, 2014, 5:20:42 PM11/6/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Well... looks like I was told incorrectly. It's a CRT unit... He left it outside the space under the porch. May not be anything desirable...

Jason Brown

Nov 6, 2014, 9:30:48 PM11/6/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
We stripped it for useful stuff, tossing the rest.

Jason Brown

Nicholas Lombardy

Nov 7, 2014, 1:56:42 AM11/7/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Glad you could grab some stuff off of it! I was disappointed when I saw it was CRT...