Question about android photo automatic uploads.

Jeff Johnson

Jul 30, 2017, 11:39:02 AM7/30/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Chattlab, I'm considering getting an android tablet (maybe 2) for our space.  Now that you can get a 7 inch for under $50, I'm hoping they would be good to serve a few purposes:

Camera uploads - take a picture at the space and have it upload to a site we can view easily (flickr, etc).
Asset tracking and viewing - I have a method of documenting our assets, and with an android app you can get a link to our wiki page or a pdf on a url.

Of course each of these things we can do with our phones, but it'd be nice to have a dedicated device laying around we can do this with.

I've googled and found many ways to auto-upload photos, but I'm seeking opinions on any methods you might recommend or discourage.

Or any other advice pro or con on what I'm thinking.  Other uses perhaps?

Thanks.
Jeff