Open meeting this week, try to come if you can.

1 view

Jeff Johnson

Jul 10, 2017, 6:53:39 PM7/10/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
We've had quite a few new folk RSVP for tomorrow night, so if you're a regular, try to make it if you can.  We have some interesting things coming up and need to discuss a new "potential" piece of equipment and we would enjoy your feedback.

If you *are* coming and want to bring a treat (cookies, or whatever) I'm sure the group would appreciate it.  You'll get added to the "shout out" portion of the agenda for sure.....  ;-).  I would make something, but I'll be here from 8am on tomorrow (providing tour for a potential BDC tenant).

Thanks.
Jeff