Re: Don't forget movie night this Friday.

Jeff Johnson

May 26, 2017, 4:09:16 PM5/26/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Just a reminder, we're doing late night movies and projects tonight.  Read below for more details.

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Jeff Johnson <jeffj...@gmail.com> wrote:
This Friday we'll be doing some late night movies, going into the early hours.  If you have a project you've been putting off, set aside that night to come do it.  I have a scale model I've been putting off, also, programming my sumobot for competition as well.

Please RSVP if you think you can make it.  You don't have to be a member to have fun with us.

https://www.meetup.com/ChattLab-Makerspace-Meetup/events/239886002/

The movies we'll be playing are of the theme freaky 80's rock movies:

  • This is Spinal Tap
  • Heavy Metal
  • Pink Floyd's the Wall. (if there are still people around).
Inline image 1

No woodworking projects please (loud saws), or anything that make too much noise that you can't hear the movie.  Drills are okay.  Just use your best judgement.