Weldwire

bob smashu

May 14, 2017, 5:12:57 PM5/14/17
to Chattlab Chattanooga
I ran the welder out of wire. I need to get more but forgot to look at what size I need. Does anyone happen to know what I need?

bob smashu

May 14, 2017, 5:14:17 PM5/14/17
to Chattlab Chattanooga

Oo it is the welder that is on the cart under the welding helmets

On Sun, May 14, 2017, 17:12 bob smashu <bobs...@gmail.com> wrote:
I ran the welder out of wire. I need to get more but forgot to look at what size I need. Does anyone happen to know what I need?

Jason Brown

May 14, 2017, 8:26:44 PM5/14/17
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Mike Harrison

May 15, 2017, 7:58:28 AM5/15/17
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

> On May 14, 2017, at 5:12 PM, bob smashu <bobs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I ran the welder out of wire. I need to get more but forgot to look at what size I need. Does anyone happen to know what I need?

There was a large fresh box of flux core wire on that cart, or nearby. I’ll look around today.

bob smashu

May 15, 2017, 8:00:27 AM5/15/17
to chattlab-list
oo i wish i seen that it was only like 11 when i had to quit