Woodworking meetup.

1 view

Jeff Johnson

Oct 29, 2017, 11:11:48 PM10/29/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
Sorry if this is a repeat for those of you that subscribe to our meetup group.

We're fortunate to have a woodworking professional (Jim Thorne) as a member.  He and I had a great idea to do a monthly meetup to discuss woodworking techniques and many other topics such as:
  • Tool safety,
  • Tools we have
  • Tools we want
  • Jigs that will be of value to have
  • Tricks of the trade (joints, finishing, etc)
  • Small project work to reinforce discussions
  • Project show and tell from members and guests.
I set this up, but it will be Jim's show.  I'm very eager to learn what tips he can share, as well as other guests that might bring some of their sawdust skills. This will be a great opportunity to learn and share knowledge.

We'll do it the 2nd Thursday each month, with the possibility of some other workshops Jim might teach during other parts of the month (yet to be decided).

Here's the link to RSVP if you want to make it: