Visiting the Space

Rudy Elizondo

Apr 23, 2015, 12:09:48 PM4/23/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Good day!

I'm interested in joining Chatt*Lab, and I'd like to come by and meet some people and check out the space. Unfortunately, I can't make it May 7th. Would it be possible for me to come by either today or next Thursday during a member night? I've never been a part of a makerspace; I've always just tinkered with stuff at home. Everything I've done up until this point was pretty workable by myself with just a 3d printer and soldering station. But I've gotten to a point that I'd like to have a better space to work and some people to work with.

Thanks for your time!

Tim Youngblood

Apr 23, 2015, 5:35:50 PM4/23/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Yes, there should be a few folks around tonight at 6:30pm.

Be persistent as the compound is fairly secured.

Call me if you are locked out and I'll have someone come out and open a gate.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace