Fwd: Tim McDonald funeral & visitation arrangements

Nicholas Lombardy

Jun 8, 2015, 11:50:47 AM6/8/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Wait! Is this the same guy who owned our building?

Jun 8, 2015, 12:00:12 PM6/8/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Wow.  If it is, I'd be curious to know how he passed.  Sorry to hear it.

Jeff Johnson

Jun 8, 2015, 12:01:30 PM6/8/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Tim Youngblood

Jun 8, 2015, 4:11:00 PM6/8/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Yes I heard about this as I was briefly in cell range last week outside Fredonia AZ. Really bummed about the news. While we had the usual tenant landlord differences we were friends.

He was more than the surface 'rich redneck' that most hung around his neck who didn't know him well. He was an interesting individual and a beautiful mess of a fellow. I wish I would have taken the time to know him better.

I texted him that amidst our travels West and without cell let alone data service, the rent would be a day late. He never mentioned that in his reply. Only to "take some pictures."

He will be missed dearly by our family and our community and by our members and friends.

Jeff Johnson

Jun 8, 2015, 4:34:01 PM6/8/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I only met him 7-8 times, but he was always very friendly and quick to offer a drink and ask opinions about his artwork.  He met Holly several times and she was fond of him as well.  He loved to talk about chatting with Tiger and Peyton, among other things when I was around him.  The world is a sadder place with TIm McD not in it.

Jason Brown

Jun 8, 2015, 4:54:48 PM6/8/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Sad news.