Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Doron Sinai

não lida,
22 de dez. de 2012, 06:33:4022/12/2012
para chapl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am just starting with Chaplin, I copied the Boilerplate as is to my apache tomact local server, but all I can see is:

Chaplin Boilerplate Application

This Chaplin example provides an app scaffold using RequireJS as module loader. Handlebars is used as templating engine. The templates are loaded on demand using the RequireJS text plugin.

The hello world controller does not call,

Where did I go wrong?

thanks,

Doron

Mathias Schäfer

não lida,
22 de dez. de 2012, 09:19:3122/12/2012
para chapl...@googlegroups.com, sinai...@gmail.com
Hi Doron,

just a general hint, probably you already considered that:

The boilerplate should be in the root directory, for example at http://localhost/ or http://local.dev/.

If the index.html is located in a different directory, you might change the router path in hello_world_application.coffee:

      # Register all routes and start routing
      @initRouter routes
      # You might pass Router/History options as the second parameter.
      # Chaplin enables pushState per default and Backbone uses / as
      # the root per default. You might change that in the options
      # if necessary:
      # @initRouter routes, pushState: false, root: '/subdir/'

If the compiled JavaScripts aren’t located in /js/, you might change that in RequireJS configuration in index.html:

requirejs.config({
  // The path where your JavaScripts are located
  baseUrl: './js/',

If this doesn’t help, please check the JavaScript console for exceptions or error output.
You might also have a look into the Network tab of the Web Inspector / Firebug to see if all JavaScripts are loaded correctly by RequireJS.

Don’t hesitate to ask again if you need further advice! :)

Regards
Mathias

Doron Sinai

não lida,
22 de dez. de 2012, 10:07:4222/12/2012
para chapl...@googlegroups.com, sinai...@gmail.com
Thank you very much,

I must have missed this configuration, because this is working now
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem