Best practice in display views

Andrés Muñoz

Aug 26, 2013, 12:40:22 PM8/26/13
to chapl...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone, one question for a best practice in this case:

I try in create an app like inbox, in a left side list the emails, and once clicked in the list the path of the url change with the id of the email and showing in the right side the detail of that email. (the list of the left side only must refresh).

Actually, I list with the class CollectionView in the left side now, but when i clicked in an item, the list of the left side not showing for the change of the url.

I don't know what its the best practice of apply compose or other class of chaplin for a great lightweight app.

thanks.