Communication between views

Alvaro Garcia

Mar 3, 2013, 9:15:26 AM3/3/13
to chapl...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm new with chaplin. I have used backbone for a long time and I see chaplin very interesting.

Now I'm migrating all javascript application to chaplin and the first problem I could have not solved is
the communication between views.

Maybe I'm not using good practices so in this case please notice me.

In my old app every model has a view but some views has only views inside (subviews).
My intention is send messages from the parent view to subviews. I thought on using
events (using listen inside view) or chaplin.mediator.

This calls must be local.

I dont really know what is the good way to implement this communication.

Thank you

Paul Miller

Mar 4, 2013, 11:43:27 AM3/4/13
to chapl...@googlegroups.com