Rob Weatherall

Dec 12, 2015, 11:48:10 PM12/12/15
to Change.org API
After all this work, the docs were finally updated yesterday (Dec11/15) the API is retired.
Kinda sucks, wish they could of updated docs before I started all this work last week.

Docs say this version, does that mean there will be a new version?
probably won't know for another year or so.

I finally just got the API working all on 1 page no add ons.

Wasted a week I guess.

https://github.com/change/api_docs/blob/master/README.md

Change.org Developer Documents

This version of the Change.org API has been retired. While endpoints should continue to work as documented, we will no longer be providing support or bug fixes.

I will clean up my code and post here with in a few days for all others who wish to use with out support.