authorization key cannot be found or is not granted

Julie

Dec 3, 2016, 11:17:26 AM12/3/16
to Change.org API
Hi,

I have read a lot of similar questions about my problem, but being a php newbie, I'm still lost.

I try to embed a petition to my website, using this documentation : https://github.com/change/api_docs/blob/master/v1/examples/sign_petition.php

I did exactly what's written, get the authorization key, and so on. But when I try to display the petition page, I got this message : {"result":"failure","messages":["authorization key cannot be found or is not granted"]}1

Not sure to understand what are the signature parameters in the code. So maybe the problem's here...

Can someone help me?

Thanx!

Dr. Dietrich Davidstein

Mar 8, 2017, 3:00:05 PM3/8/17
to Change.org API
Hey did you find a solution to your problem? I'm having the same issue...

Really want to show some info of a change.org petition on the official campaign website – but i don't know how to get rid of this error.

I've also posted this issue on github, but i'm afraid that the change.org devs no longer maintain the API project (and myabe even the API at all?).

Any info is appreciated! Thanks!