401 Unauthorized

Nick Shoemaker

Jul 22, 2015, 8:28:33 PM7/22/15
to Change.org API
Hi, I got an API key on this site probably 4 hours ago, it worked fine for 3 hours, then about an hour ago, it started throwing a 401 error on the exact same queries. After troubleshooting it for awhile, I just got a new account and used that key. Once again, it worked fine for a couple hours, then only gave 401s. What in the world is going on

Mark Dimas

Jul 22, 2015, 8:40:07 PM7/22/15
to Change.org API, nicknsh...@gmail.com
Hi Nick,

We had to shut down a few api consumers earlier today because of inappropriate usage patterns. Is it possible this might have been your queries? What were you trying to do?

Thanks,
Mark