Hide cancelled tasks?

Alexander Deliyannis - SYMPRAXIS Team (eu)

Feb 18, 2012, 5:27:57 AM2/18/12
to chain-o...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

As noted in another thread, I have experienced a duplication of certain tasks. In at least one case this happened with the normal creation of one task, i.e. two identical tasks were created at the same time.

As far as I can see I cannot delete a task, only cancel it. In this case this is easy to do, as the duplicate tasks are self-assigned, i.e. the asker and helper are the same.

Is it possible to hide the cancelled tasks in the project view? I know they are not part of the schedule calculation any more, but they take place and create confusion.

doc

Feb 18, 2012, 7:17:51 AM2/18/12
to Chain Of Asker
If you can cancel the request if its status is draft or asked and can
cancel the task because it has no helper.

But once request is accepted it require both AskerCancel and
HelperCancel to cancel the accepted request. And once status has been
changed to cancel status then the canceled request or task will be
disappeared from your screen when you click ReDrawAll button or next
time when you access to the COA web site.

For detail please read chapter 4.10 How cancel works(page 74) in the
ChainOfAsker-V30-UserManual.pdf (you can download from
http://www.chainofasker.com/manuals)

On 2月18日, 午後7:27, "Alexander Deliyannis - SYMPRAXIS Team (eu)"

Alexander Deliyannis - SYMPRAXIS Team (eu)

Feb 18, 2012, 1:18:48 PM2/18/12
to chain-o...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! The cancelled tasks indeed disappeared when I logged in again.

The manual is excellent by the way :-)