My demo videos

James Bowery

Sep 21, 2011, 1:50:27 PM9/21/11
to chain-o...@googlegroups.com
Our CEO is interested in ChainOfAsker after viewing these videos I made:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28447217/CoA1-Startup.wmv

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28447217/CoA2-ProjectPlanning.wmv

I am a beginner so I may not have used some features correctly.

doc

Sep 21, 2011, 10:07:31 PM9/21/11
to Chain Of Asker
Thank you James for your great work.
I really appreciate your effort to understand this application.

Your way of use is correct and I felt that this video scenario well
represent the ChainOfAsker concept ”Asking is the planning and all
participant is the planner of his/her work so whole project is build
up through asking process among participant”

Your work is so nice so If you are OK, I want to place a link to this
video at “”what’ new page “ at ChainOfAsker.

Thank you
Hirokazu Usui creator of ChainOfAsker

James Bowery

Sep 22, 2011, 9:42:43 AM9/22/11
to chain-o...@googlegroups.com
You are welcome to place a link to my video on your news page, however I would like to improve the video some and would ask only that when I have improved it that you replace my initial video (which was done for a limited audience) with my improved video.

doc

Sep 22, 2011, 11:03:06 PM9/22/11
to Chain Of Asker
OK
l will place a link when you post improved version.

Thank you

Alexander Deliyannis - SYMPRAXIS Team (eu)

Feb 18, 2012, 5:29:33 AM2/18/12
to chain-o...@googlegroups.com
James, just a note of thanks; these videos were indeed very helpful in my understanding some subtle issues in COA step by step.

hagen....@ylog.at

Feb 23, 2012, 12:07:49 PM2/23/12
to chain-o...@googlegroups.com
Yes James, Thank you for your patient and creative way of explaining. nice!

all the best, Hagen.

James Bowery

Feb 23, 2012, 12:18:42 PM2/23/12
to chain-o...@googlegroups.com
Thanks guys!

I wish it had been enough to get my company moved over to CoA, but we are in "survival mode" at the moment so not many people are willing to take the time to get up to speed on a new framework.  Sadly, CoA may have prevented the  business crisis, as we are a virtual company with people all over the world trying to coordinate activities.

Alexander Deliyannis - SYMPRAXIS Team (eu)

Feb 29, 2012, 7:18:11 PM2/29/12
to chain-o...@googlegroups.com
It is precisely when we our very existence is threatened that we should be willing to learn new tricks. Humanity has survived on this principle for aeons. Yet I will agree with you James that in these times of turmoil many of us seem to wish to take cover behind the same walls that have proved unfit for current challenges. Even in the new economy which your (and my) company represents.

Wish you the best of luck,
Alexander