Blowing off dust...

Jacob Lewin

Jun 18, 2014, 10:49:25 PM6/18/14
to IChabura

Wow remember this?

So I thought it was high time for a reboot. I had a question tonight that I haven't had time to research yet but wanted to ask the group for insight...

I recently bought a kiddish cup from a judaica store in long island and wondered if it needs tevila. Can I assume if something is made in Israel (I'm not sure this particular cup is) it was owned/produced by a Jew such that tevila is not required? Do I need definitive knowledge that it came from a Jew? In this case does it need tevila, albiet without a bracha?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless DROID