IDEA 12 EAP CFML valid syntax errors

Jamie Krug

Aug 25, 2012, 11:51:58 PM8/25/12
to cfml-plugin-fo...@googlegroups.com
Hi gang,

I'm noticing some regressions (I believe--definitely bugs) in the last couple 12 EAP builds.

Here are a few issues I've just logged--please vote ;-)

There's also still lots of painfully awful indentation problems when pasting code. Should I find an old issue to log a new comment, or is this under active development? I recall Kirill mentioning that there were some challenges that would require waiting for 12, so... just checking in ;-)

Best,
Jamie

Kirill Safonov

Aug 27, 2012, 8:37:43 AM8/27/12
to cfml-plugin-fo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your issues, we will look at them.

I would suggest to comment on http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-83103.

> is this under active development

In general, most formatting problems happen due to complex file structure (HTML mixed with CFML and sometimes SQL), we’ve got similar problems in e.g. PHP files. Last weeks my colleagues have been working on rewriting internal formatting engine to support complex cases. At the moment, it is not complete nor used for CFML. But we stick to the plan to do it for IntelliJ IDEA 12 release, so I hope in some month or two it will get better.

Kirill

Jamie Krug

Aug 27, 2012, 12:44:20 PM8/27/12
to cfml-plugin-fo...@googlegroups.com