Porn galleries and hardcore adult pics in many categories.

geourgious

Jun 24, 2008, 7:47:30 AM6/24/08
to CFCDev
Porn galleries and hardcore adult pics in many categories.

... Sex Video Daily, Porn Galleries, Free Porn Videos, Free Porn
Galleries, Sex Videos ... 1 Free Porn Site. 3somes. Anal Sex. College.
Blowjob. Facial. Hand ...

http://urlbrief.com/408c43
http://urlbrief.com/408c43

Mark Drew

Jun 24, 2008, 7:52:02 AM6/24/08
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
I thought this was a discussion like "How to do high load image
serving applications in CF"

But I guess its just spam.

Time to ban this fella?

MD

--
Mark Drew
Blog: http://www.markdrew.co.uk/blog/

Brian Kotek

Jun 24, 2008, 10:04:33 AM6/24/08
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
If someone posts a message with the word porn in it, I'd say just ban them immediately. This is becoming common on all of the unmoderated Google lists.

Stephen Moretti

Jun 24, 2008, 11:42:33 AM6/24/08
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
I just changed the Scottish CFUG google group to moderate new members...  :(  Sad times.

2008/6/24 Brian Kotek <bria...@gmail.com>:

--
Stephen Moretti
Blog : http://nil.checksite.co.uk/

Rob Brooks-Bilson

Jul 3, 2008, 5:47:05 PM7/3/08
to CFCDev
Guys, if this keeps up, I'll turn on moderation. For now, it seems
like this is an isolated occurrence on this list, no?

-Rob

On Jun 24, 8:42 am, "Stephen Moretti" <stephen.more...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I just changed the Scottish CFUG google group to moderate new members...
> :(  Sad times.
>
> 2008/6/24 Brian Kotek <brian...@gmail.com>:
>

> > If someone posts a message with the word porn in it, I'd say just ban them
> > immediately. This is becoming common on all of the unmoderated Google lists.
>
> > On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:52 AM, Mark Drew <mark.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I thought this was a discussion like "How to do high load image
> >> serving applications in CF"
>
> >> But I guess its just spam.
>
> >> Time to ban this fella?
>
> >> MD

Wally Kolcz

Jul 3, 2008, 8:24:48 PM7/3/08
to cfc...@googlegroups.com
We're also getting them on the Model-Glue Google group. Luckily it just
throws them into my junk email folder.

-----