vertx. Remote start verticals in Ceylon

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 22, 2016, 6:39:59 AM8/22/16
to ceylon-users
Hi,

I want to write a module which to remotely run a program gurobi on a server and control him.

How i can  run vertical on the remote machine from my client Ceylon program?

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 22, 2016, 9:39:56 AM8/22/16
to ceylon-users
Is there an example for this?

Stephane Epardaud

Aug 22, 2016, 9:56:50 AM8/22/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
I don't understand what you're trying to do :(

On 22 August 2016 at 15:39, Evgeniy Martin <mart...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there an example for this?

Stéphane Épardaud

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 22, 2016, 10:46:59 AM8/22/16
to ceylon-users

I have two machines (Client and Server). Server contains program "gurobi". I want to write a program on Ceylon with Vertx. This program start on the client and creates a verticale on server. in the vertical I want  execute "gurobi".

is it possible to creates a verticale on server from client ?

Julien Viet

Aug 25, 2016, 9:37:32 AM8/25/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
I replied on Vert.x google groups.

On Aug 22, 2016, at 4:46 PM, Evgeniy Martin <mart...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have two machines (Client and Server). Server contains program "gurobi". I want to write a program on Ceylon with Vertx. This program start on the client and creates a verticale on server. in the vertical I want  execute "gurobi".

is it possible to creates a verticale on server from client ?

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 26, 2016, 3:13:37 AM8/26/16
to ceylon-users
thanks.