how long will ceylon be ready for enterprise

宋飞

Jul 13, 2015, 6:21:12 AM7/13/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
i want to known how long will ceylon can be used in a large project,i think it is cool to use ceylon for web project .

thank you very much!

Philippe Lhoste

Jul 14, 2015, 5:20:57 AM7/14/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
On Monday, 13 July 2015 12:21:12 UTC+2, 宋飞 wrote:
i want to known how long will ceylon can be used in a large project,i think it is cool to use ceylon for web project .

Avoid posting multiple threads on the same question, it can only disperse efforts and make duplicate answers.

Tako Schotanus

Jul 14, 2015, 5:25:19 AM7/14/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
This is probably because the first time somebody posts to our mailing lists they have to be accepted by us (we do this to prevent spam), but sometimes people think something went wrong and their message didn't get sent so they try again.

-Tako

Philippe Lhoste

Jul 14, 2015, 5:46:16 AM7/14/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com, ta...@codejive.org
On Tuesday, 14 July 2015 11:25:19 UTC+2, Tako Schotanus wrote:
This is probably because the first time somebody posts to our mailing lists they have to be accepted by us (we do this to prevent spam), but sometimes people think something went wrong and their message didn't get sent so they try again.

OK.
For the record, the other thread is at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ceylon-users/0XyFCNEFjfw
Somehow, I am interested in answers, too. :-)