Stuck with JS (Cannot find module ceylon.collection/1.1.0 in specified module repositories)

Dietmar Höhmann

Jul 13, 2015, 2:13:43 PM7/13/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
Maybe I'm missing something obvious ...

I've got a project compiled to JVM and JS. Running on JVM - everything fine. Running on JS yields:

ceylon run-js: Cannot find module ceylon.collection/1.1.0 in specified module repositories

What could cause this? The file "ceylon.collection-1.1.0.js" is present in "cache/ceylon/collection/1.1.0"

Dietmar Höhmann

Jul 13, 2015, 2:40:29 PM7/13/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
I'm running the project from within Ceylon-IDE - if that matters

Enrique Zamudio

Jul 13, 2015, 3:48:30 PM7/13/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried this from command line? Do you also get the error?

This "cache" directory is in ~/.ceylon ? Is the module also in ~/.ceylon/repo ?

The JS compiler needs ceylon.collection-1.1.0-model.js in addition to ceylon.collection-1.1.0.js (actually the -model.js file is what it really uses at compile time). Is that also there?

Dietmar Höhmann

Jul 13, 2015, 4:22:43 PM7/13/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Enrique. That were the right hints. The -model was missing (and ceylon-time-1.1.0-model.js also). But why were some files downloaded automatically and the -model files not?

Enrique Zamudio

Jul 13, 2015, 5:34:46 PM7/13/15
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
Could be a bug in the CMR, or in the way the IDE. But I doubt it's the CMR since `ceylon run-js` seems to work fine from CLI, so it's probably some outdated code in the IDE.