deploy vertx verticles in cluster from eclipse

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 26, 2016, 9:19:35 AM8/26/16
to ceylon-users
Hi,

I try run example ( https://github.com/vert-x3/vertx-examples/tree/master/ceylon/source/examples/core/eventbus/pubsub ) from eclipse.
These verticles deploy but they do not see each other. When I run from console (vertx run ) everything is fine.

How deploy verticles in cluster from eclipse?

Stephane Epardaud

Aug 26, 2016, 9:47:30 AM8/26/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
Isn't this the same issue as the other day?

Stéphane Épardaud

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 29, 2016, 6:17:37 AM8/29/16
to ceylon-users
 No. In last issue we have error:
com.redhat.ceylon.model.loader.ModelResolutionException: Failed to load declaration [ReflectionClass: class io.vertx.ceylon.web.RoutingContext]: Failed to load methods in io.vertx.ceylon.web.RoutingContext

now I can not deploy a verticles in cluster. may be need set parameters in class VertxOptions.

Julien Viet

Aug 30, 2016, 6:07:10 AM8/30/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
use flat classpath make sure you have hazelcast module is in both classpath

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 31, 2016, 4:44:10 AM8/31/16
to ceylon-users
How I can use flat classpath when I run app from eclipse?

in both modules I see hazelcast:

native("jvm")
module examples.core.eventbus.pubsub.receiver "1.0.0" {

  shared
import examples.utils "1.0.0";
  shared
import "io.vertx.vertx-hazelcast" "3.3.0";

}

native("jvm")
module examples.core.eventbus.pubsub.sender "1.0.0" {

  shared
import examples.utils "1.0.0";
  shared
import "io.vertx.vertx-hazelcast" "3.3.0";

}

Stephane Epardaud

Aug 31, 2016, 7:32:53 AM8/31/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
It's a Project > Ceylon setting.

Stéphane Épardaud

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 31, 2016, 8:51:29 AM8/31/16
to ceylon-users
Do you mean properties -> ceylon build -> Module Repositories ?

checkbox "use a flat classpath" is enabled.

пятница, 26 августа 2016 г., 16:19:35 UTC+3 пользователь Evgeniy Martin написал:
screen.png

Stephane Epardaud

Aug 31, 2016, 9:06:53 AM8/31/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
Damn. I'm out of idea then. Does it work from the CLI?

Stéphane Épardaud

Evgeniy Martin

Aug 31, 2016, 10:38:28 AM8/31/16
to ceylon-users
Unfortunately it doesn't work in CLI.

пятница, 26 августа 2016 г., 16:19:35 UTC+3 пользователь Evgeniy Martin написал:
Hi,
screen2.png

Evgeniy Martin

Sep 1, 2016, 4:01:39 AM9/1/16
to ceylon-users
sorry. I forgot options --flat-claspath. but it still does not work.

пятница, 26 августа 2016 г., 16:19:35 UTC+3 пользователь Evgeniy Martin написал:
Hi,
screen3.png

Stephane Epardaud

Sep 1, 2016, 4:05:47 AM9/1/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
But it works with the `vertx` command?

Stéphane Épardaud

Evgeniy Martin

Sep 1, 2016, 7:35:08 AM9/1/16
to ceylon-users
very interesting. vertx run also does not work.

пятница, 26 августа 2016 г., 16:19:35 UTC+3 пользователь Evgeniy Martin написал:
Hi,
screen4.png

Stephane Epardaud

Sep 1, 2016, 8:19:03 AM9/1/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com, Julien Viet
Julien: any idea?

Stéphane Épardaud

Evgeniy Martin

Sep 2, 2016, 3:26:39 AM9/2/16
to ceylon-users
it works if write option "-cluster". is this the only way to run Ceylon vertical in cluster?

пятница, 26 августа 2016 г., 16:19:35 UTC+3 пользователь Evgeniy Martin написал:
Hi,
screen5.png