Ceylon for mathematics

Lozkins Aleksejs

Jul 28, 2015, 3:52:03 AM7/28/15
to ceylon-users
Some time before Nikolay Rychkov asks about simple introduction in Ceylon for mathematicians  (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ceylon-users/zGHD2qfvu58). I propose the variant of this tutorial. It consist of information from http://ceylon-lang.org/documentation/1.1/tour/ and specification of Ceylon. The sequence of topics is balanced (it is important), i didn't add the new ideas and new material. I'm not a programmer and didn't use the programming languages before, Ceylon was my first practice. Tour of Ceylon is so hard for beginners and if i don't need deep knowledge, but only basic understanding, it is excess. The new simple version of tutorial, I hope, will be useful for somebody.
tutorial.pdf