Unsused local variables

formalizator

Jul 22, 2016, 10:36:18 AM7/22/16
to ceylon-users
I want to see unnecessary local variables that are not used.

These variables are not highlited.

Gavin King

Jul 22, 2016, 11:14:10 AM7/22/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
Usually they are. Do you have warnings enabled?

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 4:36 PM, formalizator <iwfr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to see unnecessary local variables that are not used.
>
> These variables are not highlited.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ceylon-users/abc597fd-2982-479f-b9ae-5071396e5eaf%40googlegroups.com.

Gavin King
ga...@ceylon-lang.org
http://profiles.google.com/gavin.king
http://ceylon-lang.org
http://hibernate.org
http://seamframework.org

formalizator

Jul 25, 2016, 4:11:56 AM7/25/16
to ceylon-users
Of course they are!)

Most of warnings and errors are working but one.

Gavin King

Jul 25, 2016, 5:39:35 AM7/25/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
Here is a screenshot of the warning I get when I have an unused local variable.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ceylon-users/b3dcfef2-6e03-4226-88e3-f08caf95e63e%40googlegroups.com.
Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 11.38.24 AM.png

formalizator

Jul 25, 2016, 9:30:23 AM7/25/16
to ceylon-users
Take a look at my screenshot.
Снимок экрана от 2016-07-25 16_26_08.png

Gavin King

Jul 25, 2016, 9:33:23 AM7/25/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
That's not the right place to configure Ceylon compiler warnings.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 3:30 PM, formalizator <iwfr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Take a look at my screenshot.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ceylon-users/69456d40-360a-446c-bb05-2cd4b7b23dc2%40googlegroups.com.
Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 3.31.49 PM.png

Gavin King

Jul 25, 2016, 9:34:47 AM7/25/16
to ceylon...@googlegroups.com
(Warnings are a project-level setting, not a global setting.)

Alex Aguinore

Jul 25, 2016, 10:28:55 AM7/25/16
to ceylon-users
Hi, Gavin.

For unknown reason Ceylon builder was switched off in this project's settings after importing from GitLab. It is a reproducible problem for the project but I've never faced it before.
Big button "Enable Ceylon Builder" throws exception "could not resolve dependencies" after click. But reopening project helps every time.