Development Update of the Eclipse Plugin

David Festal

Jul 21, 2015, 10:02:58 AM7/21/15
to ceylo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just pushed a new development update of the Ceylon IDE to the update
site :

http://ceylon-lang.org/eclipse/development/

Among other features that will come to the upcoming 1.2 release, this
update contains the last adjustments to the IDE support of the `native`
annotation.

In particular, it is possible to build projects with both the 'jvm' and
the 'js' backends, with code parts that are specific to each backend,
even when the 'jvm'-specific implementation is directly written in Java.

As usual, please report any problem you might encounter.

David.

--
David Festal

SERLI - Avenue Thomas Edison - BP 20160
86960 Futuroscope Cedex
France
tel. : (33) +6 22 73 44 54

Gavin King

Jul 21, 2015, 10:17:02 AM7/21/15
to ceylo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, David!
> --

Gavin King
ga...@ceylon-lang.org
http://profiles.google.com/gavin.king
http://ceylon-lang.org
http://hibernate.org
http://seamframework.org

Simon

Jul 29, 2015, 3:22:07 AM7/29/15
to ceylon-dev, david.fes...@gmail.com
Well I did run into problems, largely because the IDE is not self-contained and due to a (non-shocking) dependency on ceylon.test 1.1.0, hell broke loose ;)

So my question is, could you package the SDK as well, or put an appropriate instruction on the page to remind people like me about the other packages they'll need?