Hello, I'd like to contribute

Tomasz Krakowiak

Oct 5, 2015, 6:50:09 AM10/5/15
to ceylon-dev
Would you refere me some ceylon project that could use some help? I'm watching Ceylon project for a while now. I know ceylon language good enough, I'm very fluent in Java (3 years of experience as professional programmer) and I have good analytic skills. I'm interested in language itself, but writing some useful libraries in it would be a pleasure as well.

Thanks,
Tomasz Krakowiak

Gavin King

Oct 5, 2015, 6:57:48 AM10/5/15
to ceylo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tomasz, it would be a pleasure to have you.

Can you pop up on the Gitter channel ceylon/user so we can chat?

Thanks,
Gavin
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ceylon-dev/3e1d86ef-1341-4e3e-934a-ac66b0086a48%40googlegroups.com.