New Ceylon IDE Development snapshot update

David Festal

Apr 9, 2015, 3:12:21 AM4/9/15
to ceylo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I've just pushed a new udpate on the Ceylon IDE Development update
site :

http://ceylon-lang.org/eclipse/development/

This development snapshot release of the Ceylon Eclipse Plugin contains some new features such as :

- Ceylon debugging support with variable, simple expressions and
top-level debug hovers,

- Enhanced "Ceylon Module Dependencies" view (to get it proposed in the
Ceylon Explorer "Show In" menu, you might have to reset the Ceylon
perspective)

- Support of the "Dependency Overrides" XML file (as well as the
flat-classpath and auto-export-maven-dependencies options) :

- if you have the standard Eclipse XML support installed, you will
even be able to create a namespace-aware "Overrides.xml" file in which
the Eclipse XML editor will provide completion and documentation
according the Overrides XML syntax,

- You can see dependency overrides in the "Ceylon Module dependencies"
view.

- ...

Please report any issue you might encounter,

David

Gavin King

Apr 9, 2015, 3:34:10 AM4/9/15
to ceylo...@googlegroups.com