[GSoC][2016]JVM Compatibility Checker

Tharindu Ranaweera

Mar 11, 2016, 5:09:18 AM3/11/16
to ceylon-dev
Is there a class parser tool for Ceylon ? Or some tool that can extract methods out of the binary file ? I think such thing would greatly help in making a CLI tool.

Stephane Epardaud

Mar 18, 2016, 5:38:17 AM3/18/16
to ceylon-dev
Hi,

There is, but as I mentioned on the GitHub issue I think it'd be easier to do it from the generated binary.

On 11 March 2016 at 10:33, Tharindu Ranaweera <tranaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a class parser tool for Ceylon ? Or some tool that can extract methods out of the binary file ? I think such thing would greatly help in making a CLI tool.

Stéphane Épardaud