Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Ales Justin

no leída,
12 jun 2014, 6:42:5812/6/14
a ceylo...@googlegroups.com
@Stephane -- any plans on merging this branch?

It's the result of this discussion:

-Ales

Tako Schotanus

no leída,
12 jun 2014, 9:17:4712/6/14
a ceylon-dev
Stef's a bit busy this week so I'm not sure if he'll have time today to respond.
I did ask David to take a look at it as well because he's doing Ceylon & OSGI related stuff right now within Eclipse.
So at least you'll get some feedback (my knowledge of OSGI is close to 0, as David noticed today after hours of stupid questions).

HTH,
Tako

-Tako

Stephane Epardaud

no leída,
12 jun 2014, 10:18:1912/6/14
a ceylon-dev
I plan to test/merge it next week when I'm back and done with my optimisation work.
--
Stéphane Épardaud
Responder a todos