Adding CT checking to mobile apps

298 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Doug Tabuchi

chưa đọc,
15:59:35 29 thg 3, 201729/3/17
đến certificate-transparency
I'm looking to add CT checks to some our Android app and our iOS app.
iOS now has some settings in ATS where you can turn on CT checking but I haven't seen anything of the like for Android.
Are there network libraries or anything for implementing CT checking in Android apps?

Eran Messeri

chưa đọc,
19:55:05 29 thg 3, 201729/3/17
đến certificate-...@googlegroups.com
There's some support for CT on Android - an intern of mine did  the implementation on Android, the one missing piece is a way to update the log list dynamically.

If you're interested in helping out, let me know.

Eran

Daniel Palmer

chưa đọc,
10:57:00 5 thg 3, 20185/3/18
đến certificate-transparency
Hi Eran / Doug,

I am also looking to implemented CT checks in an Android app.

Is there any information on how to use the Conscrypt classes from within an app? The README of the project says the "Platform" classes are bundled within the Android operating system, but I'm not sure how to enable the CT checks.
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới