Where do I report errors on the certificate-transparency.org website?

Alex Cohn

Mar 29, 2017, 2:09:51 AM3/29/17
to certificate-transparency
In particular, the Chrome inclusion status link for ctlog-gen2.api.venafi.com on the Known Logs page points to the corresponding bug for www.certificatetransparency.cn/ct. I think it should point here: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=688510

Alex

Kat Joyce

Mar 29, 2017, 4:19:30 AM3/29/17
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

Thank you for bringing this error to our attention.  This should now be fixed to link to the correct Chromium bug.

Kat

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 5:24 AM, 'Alex Cohn' via certificate-transparency <certificate-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
In particular, the Chrome inclusion status link for ctlog-gen2.api.venafi.com on the Known Logs page points to the corresponding bug for www.certificatetransparency.cn/ct. I think it should point here: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=688510

Alex

David Huang

Apr 3, 2017, 1:25:57 PM4/3/17
to certificate-transparency
Hi Kat,

Just noticed another doc error. The Chrome inclusion status link for ct2.digicert-ct.com/log points the corresponding bug for ct1.digicert-ct.com/log instead of ct2.digicert-ct.com/log: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=698094

David