Certificate-Transperancy-Java library contribution

aaga...@qualys.com

May 12, 2018, 8:47:43 AM5/12/18
to certificate-transparency
I have added one important API get-proof-by-hash in certificate-transperancy-java library.

But I am unable to merge it because it needs CLA for one or more commit authors.

Martin Smith

May 14, 2018, 4:49:55 AM5/14/18
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You'll need to sort out the CLA before we can proceed. Possibly the commit email address doesn't match the one that has signed the CLA?

Thanks,

Martin

Ankish Agarwal

May 14, 2018, 4:52:59 AM5/14/18
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Martin,

I have signed a CLA, following is the message from google bot.

We found a Contributor License Agreement for you (the sender of this pull request), but were unable to find agreements for all the commit author(s) or Co-authors. If you authored these, maybe you used a different email address in the git commits than was used to sign the CLA (login here to double check)? If these were authored by someone else, then they will need to sign a CLA as well, and confirm that they're okay with these being contributed to Google.
In order to pass this check, please resolve this problem and have the pull request author add another comment and the bot will run again. If the bot doesn't comment, it means it doesn't think anything has changed.

Martin Smith

May 14, 2018, 5:00:26 AM5/14/18
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The CLA system is automatic so it needs to see a match between the email address you've signed the CLA for and the one in the Git commit. E.g. if you signed with your @qualsys address it won't match the @gmail.com in the commit.

Thanks,

Martin

Ankish Agarwal

May 14, 2018, 6:02:20 AM5/14/18
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Martin,

I have committed the latest code changes using aaga...@qualys.com email ID. I have used the same email ID to sign CLA.

commit 5b921db69e8d64ee0cd2fe8d8079153f28c6c131 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)

Author: aagarwal <aaga...@qualys.com>

Date:   Mon May 14 15:20:03 2018 +0530

It is still showing me the same error.

Regards,

Ankish

Martin Smith

May 14, 2018, 6:05:19 AM5/14/18
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's not the email address in the Contributors file that's the problem. It's the one attached to the Git commit itself.

Thanks,

Martin

Ankish Agarwal

May 14, 2018, 6:45:07 AM5/14/18
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Martin,

I had made sure the email attached to git commit and the email used to signed CLA are same. Following is the latest Git log output.

Should I make a new pull request ?

$ git log

commit 334a934b1a6bff58a288736d943919141afdbe11 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)

Merge: 559c0b5 639eb1b

Author: aagarwal <aaga...@qualys.com>

Date:   Mon May 14 16:05:48 2018 +0530

Martin Smith

May 14, 2018, 6:49:03 AM5/14/18
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's probably looking at all the commits. If you rebase it and squash them down it might work. Or I think signing the CLA with the gmail address and adding a comment might also fix it.

Martin

Ankish Agarwal

May 14, 2018, 7:53:40 AM5/14/18
to certificate-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Martin,

Unfortunately it didn’t worked.

I have created a new pull request at https://github.com/google/certificate-transparency-java/pull/19

I have included all the changes post code review here. Please have a look.

Thanks,