Tools for CT Certificate Signing on the small

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

xemd...@808inorganic.com

未读,
2016年11月22日 11:31:582016/11/22
收件人 certificate-transparency
I can't seem to find any good tools to work with rfc 6962- whether to produce certificates that are bad or good on the small scale. While I am trying to piece something together I am already seeing certificates being issued by Symantec that have precertificate SCT's marked on them. This is causing me difficulty in reproducing observed issues using those certificates through code.

Is there something here that I am just not finding?

Ben Laurie

未读,
2016年11月22日 17:13:122016/11/22
收件人 certificate-...@googlegroups.com

On 22 November 2016 at 16:21, <xemd...@808inorganic.com> wrote:
I can't seem to find any good tools to work with rfc 6962- whether to produce certificates that are bad or good on the small scale. While I am trying to piece something together I am already seeing certificates being issued by Symantec that have precertificate SCT's marked on them. This is causing me difficulty in reproducing observed issues using those certificates through code.

Is there something here that I am just not finding?

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子